Introducing the All New BraunAbility Chevy Traverse
The all-new BraunAbility Chevrolet Traverse blends the rugged style and swagger of an SUV with the space and maneuverability of a wheelchair accessible minivan. This vehicle offers wheelchair users a much welcome solution to wanting a spacious and reliable conversion on an SUV.
BraunAbility Power InFloor Conversion
Built for the wheelchair passenger and driver, the BraunAbility Traverse is the ultimate wheelchair accessible SUV, expertly engineered and fully-powered with plenty of room for friendsBraunAbility Power InFloor Conversion, family and fun.
Most spacious accessible SUV in the industry
- Power infloor ramp stows beneath the vehicle’s floor, maximizing cabin space
- 1,000 lb, heavy-duty ramp capacity
- Spacious cabin for effortless maneuvering
- Drive from your wheelchair or the driver’s seat (transfer seat capable)
- Ramp and doorway accommodates even the largest power chairs
- Lighted ramp for easy navigating in the dark
- Seats three 3rd row passengers comfortably
- Seats up to 7 passengers, with an option for 4 wheelchairs (seating options may vary depending on available payload)
Room For What Matters
Room for you and all you want to do - the BraunAbility Traverse is equipped with all the space and storage you need to live a life on the go
- LIGHTED RAMP for easier navigating in darkness.
- REAR BENCH SEAT folds flat for extra cargo space.
- SLIDING SHIFTER slides sideto-side for extra space when you need it
- HIDDEN CONSOLE for extra storage and extra USB ports.
- OPTIONAL TOWING PACKAGE
- STEP-AND-ROLL SEATING makes it easy to remove front seats for added seating flexibility and room for up to four wheelchairs.