Go-Go® Folding Scooter
Ready for transport and easily folded, the 4-wheel Go-Go® Folding Scooter is perfect for the active lifestyle. Offering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 4 mph and a range per charge of up to 12.5 miles, the Go-Go Folding Scooter provides a comfortable and convenient ride. It is super portable and is a great space saver that adjusts to fit perfectly inside any closet, corner, or vehicle trunk. The Go-Go Folding Scooter is sleek, stylish, and extremely easy to operate, making it the perfect travel mobility scooter choice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
‡Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
FDA Class II Medical Device
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments