The Jazzy® 1450 is a front-wheel drive bariatric power base which has a weight capacity of 600 lbs. and durable construction to make it an exceptionally rugged power chair. Its unique design delivers high-performance operation indoors and out.
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Maximum speed up to 4.5 mph
- High-performance, high-efficiency motor package
- Seat dimensions up to 32" by 28"
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
FDA Class II Medical Device
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments